iPleaders Forum – Your Home for Law Related Questions & Answers!

encroachment of my house wall (ie.,1'3") in the absense of owners by neighbour  


My neighbor has done illegal construction on my house wall in the absence of my family at home. My father and brother has informed him orally for not to construct anything on it during his first floor construction, Without considering their information he has encroached in my plot area and still creating hell of nuisance every day. I have lost plot area by about 1’3” (as per RTA act Survey report produced by kurnool municipal corporation surveyor).I have informed them to demolish illegal construction but they informed as they don't have the right to demolish because its a private property dispute.

Please let me know who else having the right to demolish illegal construction apart from court. Or do I have to fight with him in the court for whole life by filing a civil case on him?

Kindly give the best solution to solve this problem as early as possible without compromising with neighbor.


Please Login or Register