iPleaders Forum – Your Home for Law Related Questions & Answers!

Change of spouse name  


I'm an indian and currently residing in dominican republic. Currently I'm in a process of divorcing my spouse and she's from Dominican republic. I have already applied for divorce. At the same I'm planning a marriage with Indian girl next month. Can I apply for my reissuing passport for replacing old to new spouse name once I get the divorce and as well the marriage certificate ?


Yes, you should do that for change in spouse name.


Please Login or Register