iPleaders Forum – Your Home for Law Related Questions & Answers!

Cancellation of depuation in central govt by parent office  


I have been deputed to a central govt office for a period of 03 years and still 1&1/2 yrs of tenure is left over, but now my parent office intents to recall me due to exigency of work by cancelling my deputation period. My question is How can a lending office/parent office can cancel/recall a deputed person prematurely? pl clarify me.


Please Login or Register