iPleaders Forum – Your Home for Law Related Questions & Answers!

Custody of my son  


After an abusive marriage i finally decided to leave my husband. But he only agreed to give divorce if I gave him the legal custody of my son. We got the case closed in Feb 2013. I moved to Hyd from Mumbai to be with my son. My ex-husband had agreed that he will take care of my son's financial needs which he failed to do. My son i snow living with me since almost a year. His father does not have house & job. I have asked him to transfer my son's custody to me but he has refused to do so. How can I fight this? I have been working with Tier 1 company's at a monthly package of upto 1 lac. Please advice


As per family law mother is the first preferred person to take care of the children. Since you are having financial stability with monthly package you are having every right to claim the custody of your son.  Please consult a family lawyer and move the matter through Court.


Please Login or Register