iPleaders Forum – Your Home for Law Related Questions & Answers!

How to get position on suit property  


We are the owner of our properties. Our servant has forcefully captured our shop and also he submits the suit in civil court and told to court he was the tenant. and the court is also allowing them to premises but the court was also said that you have to prove your suit otherwise your position on suit property will be declared as an illegal. Now when the court is asking for the evidence. then he said that I'm going for withdrawal.
My Question is :
if he withdrawal the suit then what about the position on suit property. it will remain same or it will be declared as illegal.


Please Login or Register