iPleaders Forum – Your Home for Law Related Questions & Answers!

can we get married when registration and marriage states are diffrent   


i registered our marriage at jamshedhpur can we get married in himachal pradesh


Assuming you have registered you marriage in one state, you want solemnized marriage at other state is absolutely lawful and you can do it.  


Please Login or Register