iPleaders Forum – Your Home for Law Related Questions & Answers!

Domestic Violence  


My wife is not living with me since last 1 year and now she filed a false complaint of Dowry and Domestic Violence against me , and i have summoned by Chief Judicial Megistrte under DV Act , Is this DV case is Maintable ?


Please Login or Register