iPleaders Forum – Your Home for Law Related Questions & Answers!

live in mutual separation  


i have a 7 yr old daughter with my live in partner and had a short term 2month affair with another guy last year of which he has few photos , i need a mutual separation from my husband as i have faced enough his tortures last 3 years and he treats me like a dog under the intoxication of tobacco and alcohol, i dont need any monetary claims and i wont give him the custody of my daughter, please suggest how to proceed


Your daughters custody will be with you up to the girl attains majority.  If you want separation with husband file divorce petition in a court of law where you are residing.  consult local lawyer having well knowledge in divorce cases.



Please Login or Register