iPleaders Forum – Your Home for Law Related Questions & Answers!



Dear sir this is mansoor one person is cheated me taken 17k amount me he is posted job in ace book and i applied that job and he is given his whatsapp number then he is asked some amount for that job i paid that amount but he is not conirmed that job and he is not returned that amount while asking he is put my number in rejected list


Do you know him?  without knowing him how did you give a huge amount.  you thought to get the job by giving some amount i.e. in wrong root.  it is your fault. any evidence for the given amount.  if you have some proof/evidence, consult local senior lawyer of your area and if necessary file a case against that person.


i am having the deposit form and that person account number and he is whatsapp chat

i am having his photo and his uploaded job profiles


Dear Friend, please note that you have been cheated an defrauded in the name of providing job. Firstly make a FIR in your area police station against the person. These types of scam has to be condemned under any means. When the police will be inaction, you can even obtain Court's intervention. But before, please ensure that an effective FIR is made with no more further delay along with all the evidentiary documents. You can even an Advocate for his/her help.

Pradipta Nath


Please Login or Register