This article has been written by Unnat Akhouri.
Graduation or Post Graduation in a specific stream depending on the post.
Pattern and syllabus
There are three sections, with 50 questions from each section including reasoning, general awareness with special reference to the banking industry, and English.
Each section has a time limit of 40 minutes.
For the post of a law officer, this will have 60 questions with a time limit of 45 minutes.
Following topics will be covered in the mains paper-
- Banking Regulations
- Compliance and Legal Aspects
- Relevant Law and Orders related to negotiable instruments, securities, foreign exchange
- Prevention of Money-laundering, Limitation Act
- Consumer Protection Act
- Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Laws and Actions with a direct link to Banking Sector
- Bankers Book Evidence Act
- DRT Act
LawSikho has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, referrals and various opportunities. You can click on this link and join: