We are a startup in the online education domain, working on projects of our own as well as top universities and government bodies for the last 3.5 years. You can read about us more on our website: http://ipleaders.in
Our blogs have the highest reach in India amongst all legal blogs except legal news/job/internship websites. Check out http://blog.ipleaders.in andhttp://superlawyer.in. Through these, we are helping more than 1 lakh individuals a month as many lawyers and law students volunteer their time.
We are service providers to some of the top brandnames like Samsung, Feedback Infrastructure, Agrocorp, JCB and other listed companies for compliance training.
We are also in the process of creating breakthrough technologies in the domain of access of justice, that will change the face of legal industry in India in the coming years. We need highly capable and ambitious people to make this happen.
At present, we are looking for a very reliable and efficient person with some experience to take care of our accounts, taxation, cash etc. If this is not for you but you know someone suitable, please forward this link to them, and they will be grateful to you!
Salary range: 25,000-35,000 depending on qualification and experience. As a startup, we are happy to give equity to those who show long term commitment and contribute to growth of the business. We will provide high quality training and comfortable, homely and no-frills work environment.
If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing startup, be part of the legal education and technology revolution in India, and make a difference, then this is the right opportunity. Mail [email protected] with the subject line “Resume for accounts manager”.
Designation – Accounts Manager
Intelligent Legal Risk Management Solutions LLP (iPleaders), a Delhi based online legal education startup is looking for a suitable candidate for the role of Accounts Manager.
- Bachelor of Commerce + MBA in Finance
- At least 3 year of experience in the field of Finance & Accounting.
- Comfortable in working with cloud based accounting software such as QuickBooks. And online payment gateways.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Should have the quality of trouble shooting.
- Should be tech-savvy and have experience of working with MS Excel, MS Word etc.
- Should be able to work independently and take responsibility of the outcome.
- Maintaining the accounting records of the firm from Journal entry to Balance sheet (using QuickBooks and Excel), making systematic vouchers for transactions, bank reconciliation of current accounts (weekly).
- Payment of salaries, vendors, service providers, consultants & employees on monthly basis through cheques or NEFT, online and offline bill payments (electricity, internet, salaries, etc.) for different kinds of services taken by the company
- Maintaining petty cash system, arranging for cash withdrawals and keeping record of petty cash expenses on a daily basis
- Generating acknowledgement slips (for sales by third party providers), invoices for customers
- Advise management about financial resource utilization, assumptions underlying budget forecasts, evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Preparation of monthly TDS challans, collecting and dispatching TDS certificates on quarterly / annual basis
- Keeping track of revenues generated through sales though third party marketing channels, maintaining budget, cost, revenue and sales-related records for separate product segments of the company
- Coordinating with external partners for payment received by them on weekly basis.
- Using spreadsheet and MS PowerPoint to analyze financial data and develop forecasts.
- Maintaining relationships with external service providers, e.g. auditors, bankers, third party payment gateway service providers
- Make payment reminder phone calls to clients occasionally