Accounts and Finance Executive
We at iPleaders, a Delhi-based legal education startup is looking for a suitable candidate for the role of Accounts and Finance Executive. We are working on some exciting projects around legal education and access to legal education.
Duties and responsibilities of the job include:
- Prepare and verify daily reports.
- Prepare daily income/expense report and journal entries.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
Person Specification and Qualification:
- Basic understanding of accountancy and book-keeping. Candidates having a B.Com. degree or pursuing B.Com. will be given preference.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – to deal with clients and external contacts.
- Attention to details, proficiency in working on computer and productivity.
- Candidates based out of Delhi will be given preference.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected]