KS LEGAL & ASSOCIATES, a Mumbai-based law firm is currently looking to immediately close 2 (two) positions, and please share among those, who you feel, might be interested.
1.1 KS LEGAL & ASSOCIATES is a start-up full service law firm that provides a broad spectrum of legal, advisory and documentation services in all areas of law. Our core areas are IP, Corporate Law & Litigation. We are based in Powai, Mumbai. KS LEGAL & ASSOCIATES offers huge opportunities for upward growth, if you are looking to work hard in a challenging and an intellectually stimulating environment, requiring you to advice on varied aspects of law and business.
Who we are looking for:
- Corporate lawyers with 1-5 years experience who has an incredible depth of corporate laws. The person should have hands on experience on private equity deals in a law firm and should be from Mumbai only.
- Real Estate non-litigation Lawyer having at least 3-5 years of experience working with a non-litigation firm, which specializes in real estate documentation.
- Your role would involve assisting in the general corporate legal practice, at KS LEGAL & ASSOCIATES, which comprises of advising on varied general corporate requirements and certain amount of commercial dispute work. In addition, you may be required to initiate and lead KS LEGAL’s policy and outreach initiatives from time to time. As a start-up law firm, you will be required to contribute ideas and time, to grow the firm’s service offerings and explore new avenues for expansion.
- Professional and personal growth:
- KS LEGAL & ASSOCIATES, as a start-up offers a platform for lawyers to grow with an exciting new practice. As a young law firm that focuses on entrepreneurship and innovation, your role as part of the initial team may be instrumental in helping establish a consultancy practice of excellence. We are looking for individuals who are not conformists, running after big names in the business, but are looking to chart their own path and are looking for swift, exponential growth that will come with the growth of the firm.
- Remuneration and benefits:
- Remuneration will be competitive and agreed upon based on expertise and experience of the candidate. Pay and bonuses are reviewed bi-annually and are based on performance. On the basis of seniority and initial suitability for the role, you may be entitled to an annual fixed retainer fee, which will be discussed at the time of interview.
- How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please write to us along with a brief statement of interest to [email protected]. As a policy, we only consider and respond to tailor-made emails and bios.