About the Organizer
Ansal University established in 2012 under the Haryana Private Universities Act 2006 which was a private college situated in Sushant Lok II, Sector 55, Gurgaon, National Capital Region, India.
Ansal University, Sector 55, Golf Course Road, Gurugram, Haryana – 122003
About the Conference
Ansal University’s Centre for Corporate Law, Research and Training (CCLRT) is organising a Two Day National Conference on Corporate Laws on February 6-7, 2020 and invite papers for presentations during the conference.
- Resolving Cross Border Insolvency
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Tax Implications
- Emerging Trends in Cross Border Mergers
- Role of Corporate Governance in Addressing the issue of growing Non-performing Assets(NPA).
- Defining boundaries of Corporate Governance
- Significance of Foreign Direct Investment, Foreign Institutional Investments & Overseas Direct Investment
- Shareholders Activism
- Aspects of Insider Trading vis a vis SEBI Regulations
- SEBI vs Union: Autonomy of SEBI Crippled?
- Impact of Recession on Corporate Existence
No Plagiarism shall be allowed. Participants have the discretion to choose their title however, it must not deviate from the sub-themes provided.
- Font Type: Garamond
- Font Size (Headings): 14 Bold
- Font Size (Sub-headings): 12 Bold
- Footnotes: 10
- Line Spacing: 1.5
Footnoting Style: JILI (Journal of Indian Law Institute) Citation Format
The paper must have a cover page which must consist:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author Affiliated Institution
Word Limit of the Abstract must be 350 to 500 words.
Word Limit of the Paper must be 6000 to 8000 words.
- Students/Research Scholars: 1000/- per author.
Others: 1500/- per author.
Note: Co-authorship of only one person is allowed.
Please fill the registration form prior to sending any details/full paper/abstract: https://docs.
Please mail the Abstract and Research Paper in .docx format only, along with the registration fee submission details, after the completion of the registration process to [email protected]ansaluniversity.edu.in.
Bank details for Online Transaction
Account Name: Ansal University
Bank Name: Yes Bank Ltd.
Account Number: 000380200001999
IFSC Code: YESB0000003
Bank Address: Plot No. 11/48, Diplomatic Enclave, Malcha Marker, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021
- Last date for submission of abstract and registration: 30th January 2020.
- Last date for submission of full paper: 30th January 2020.
**Working Paper is acceptable. Selected concepts of the presentation will be provided with an author to complete the research paper.**
Mr. Vipul Gaur- +91 9990123879