C/O Technopreneurs Surrogate Ventures
Techno India University Campus
EM – 4/1 , Second Floor, Sector – V, Salt Lake Kolkata
West Bengal – 700091
5 – 8 pm
Abhyuday Agarwal, COO and Co-Founder of iPleaders will lead the session. Abhyuday cracked all the top Indian law firm interviews that he sat for on Day 0 in his college recruitment drive – Amarchand Mangaldas (as it was then), Luthra and Trilegal. He took up his first job at Trilegal, and quit in 10 months to work full-time to make educational products that make strategic corporate law skills and insights available for businessmen and professionals, so that they can progress in their career.
There is a huge demand for lawyers in the country, yet young lawyers are fighting it out to get the most coveted jobs. How can you be the person whom recruiters cannot ignore? How can you get the most high-paying jobs in the country?
Questions that will be addressed in the workshop are:
- What are the myths that prevent young lawyers from applying for and securing their dream jobs?
- How can you overcome obstacles such as not being from the best national law school, not being a topper, not having friends and relatives in the legal fraternity and still get your dream job?
- How can you build your own network?
- How can you build a CV that recruiters shortlist for interviews? How long will that take?
- What are the most common interview mistakes?
- What criteria do interviewers use to make a hiring decision?
- How should you prepare for your dream job?
- Which tasks can you perform to drastically improve your employability?
To register click here.