We are a startup in the online education domain, working on projects of our own as well as in collaboration with top universities and government bodies for the last 4 years. At iPleaders, we work on transforming what training one can give to budding lawyers, law students, entrepreneurs, government officials and others who want to understand the law and use it to their advantage. We are working on access to justice for the last few years, and have made some real headway. Things that were impossible 4 years back, are very much reality now. That’s how we work – away from the spotlights, cracking on the real problems and taking on things others think are impossible to change. You can read about us more on our website: http://ipleaders.in. Our blogs have the widest reach in India amongst all legal issue-based blogs, enabling access to more than 1 lakh individuals to legal developments that impact their lives. Our courses like these http://startup.nujs.edu and http://sexualharassment.nujs.edu have been widely acclaimed in media and elsewhere. We are service providers to some of the top brand names like Samsung, Feedback Infrastructure, Agrocorp, JCB and other listed companies for compliance training. We are also in the process of creating breakthrough technologies in the domain of access of justice that will change the face of legal industry in India in the coming years. We need highly capable and ambitious people to make this happen. Now here is a position very essential right now to achieve the success of our dreams.
Designation – Research Associate & Course Administrator
Experience – At least 2-3 PQE in the Litigation, Law Firms, LPOs, Academia
- Must be able to write and communicate clearly with accurate English grammar
- Must be willing to work in a challenging fast-paced work culture
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify the important areas of research in connection with business law and other courses conducted by the organization
- Develop and expand our network of industry experts
- Work with industry experts to obtain content that captures their expertise in an effective way for learners
- Encourage experts to create content for http://lawsikho.com
- Curate content prepared by industry experts
- Must ensure learners have a comfortable, friendly and delightful user experience
- Manage academic calendar, coordinate examinations and responsible for overall administration of courses post enrolment of students
- Preparation of process documents and implementation for course administration
- Great work life balance with fixed timings.
- High growth startup with open, fun friendly environment
- Opportunity to continuously make a difference in live of others
- Opportunity to conduct research
- Opportunity to build great network with legal experts
- Opportunity to continuously train and develop yourself in research, networking, counseling and making a difference
Salary range: 3.6 – 4 Lakh per annum depending on qualification and experience. We will provide high quality training and comfortable, homely and no-frills work environment. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing startup, be part of the legal education and technology revolution in India, and make a difference, then this is the right opportunity.
If you are interested, send your CV to [email protected] with the subject line “Research Associate & Course Administrator”.