This article is written by Team LawSikho.
Should a company have a dating policy for its employees?
Do companies require changing the employment agreement if they send an employee on secondment?
Do you know the grounds on which differential remuneration can and cannot be paid under Indian law to employees?
How does an organization identify responsibilities of directors, occupiers, managers and other officers for key labour law violations?
Does your company have an organization-specific risk-minimization strategy in respect of labour law violations?
These are some of the most common questions which lawyers working in the area of labour law as well as the HR managers are faced with.
Employment law is extremely broad that covers various aspects of the relationships between employees and employers; and unions and employees etc. Compliance with labour and employment law has become one of the most important issues today that many companies in India have to deal with. Most of the rising employment disputes are resulting in litigation..
In India, labor and employment law firms provide mainly the following services:
- Trade unions and employment-related litigation.
- Disciplinary and departmental proceedings.
- Employment rights and related benefits.
- Constitutional rights and remedies.
- Employment and service contracts.
- Strikes and layouts, etc.
If you are a lawyer looking to diversify your practice in labour law or if you are a young law student looking to get into labour laws practice, going through this list will give you a fair idea about which are the top law firms you may want to work or associate with.
You will also understand the gaps in your current level of knowledge and the areas where you need to add new skills in your repertoire to succeed as a labour law lawyer or even get a well-paid job in this area of work.
And as always, we are available at LawSikho to help with your skill development journey.
There are no official rankings of the top law firms specializing in labour law. Please note that this list is only suggestive and reflects our research. The numbering sequence here does not reflect that one law firm is better than another.
So, let’s begin:
IndusLaw’s employment law team advises the clients across all matters including litigation, transactional, etc. It assists the management of employment risk across all levels and they advise the client on employment-related and compliance issues, as well as day to day support for the human resource department and in-house counsels.
They also advise employment agreements and policies, structuring of compensation and benefits, employment aspects of merger and takeover, etc. The Indus law labour and employment team consists of 6 partners, principal associate, 3 senior associates, and 4 associates.
Uber India, Honey well, Flipkart, metro cash and carry, Baxter pharmaceuticals, etc.
- They advise Heinz Craft India for the mediation proceedings before deputy labour commissioner, providing a solution for temporary workers.
- Represented the CFO of Infosys, Rajiv Bansal in arbitration proceedings for suspended payment.
- Advised Shell India for employees’ provident fund.
- Advised Shell India recommending that Uber Technologies procedure should be followed for giving compensation to senior management after they are terminated.
Publications by Indus law in Labour and Employment law:
- The latest direction is given by Employees’ provident fund for inspection, establishment, and proceedings.
- Proposal to amend the employee provident fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1955.
- Publications of India and the Gig economy.
- Approval of code on wages by the Union Cabinet in 2019.
- Prohibition of sexual harassment by Maharastra Government and Telangana government for the establishment of Internal Committees.
- Publication on Gujarat shops and Establishment Act and also the Regulation of Employment and Service Act.
- Special allowance to befall within the meaning of basic wages.
2. Khaitan and Company
Khaitan and Company are one of the oldest and full-service provider law firms in India founded by Debi Prasad Khaitan in the year 1911. Khaitan and the company provide help in employee restructuring, labour law compliances, crisis responses, and equity-based restructuring.
The clients of Khaitan and company are Apax Partners, Conduent, Match Group, Innogy, Gates corporation and Aditya Birla and retail corporation.
Top advice by Khaitan and company are:
- Provides assistance to Housing Development Finance Corporation for their employment issues such as code and conduct of employment issues.
- Review and drafting of employment policies and employment and consultancy agreements.
- Transfer of its employees from HR services to the new entity.
- Advised Aditya Birla corporation on the structuring of employees and employee provident funds across the various states including West Bengal, New Delhi, etc.
- Defended Merks in a case filed by ex-employees for recovery of terminal dues.
Publications of Khaitan and company in labour and employment law
- Publication by Khaitan and company in the general labour market and litigation trends.
- Publication on general practice and restrictive covenants.
- Discrimination protection.
- Protection against dismissal.
- Employees policy and statutory employment protection.
3. Kochhar and Company
Kochhar and Company offer various services to the clients advising clients on various employment laws and regulations, preparation of labour law compliances, individual and collective bargaining, employee handbook and policies of human resources.
The firm also advises multinational corporations for their branches in India with the most suitable human resources policies.
Debjani Aich advises in compliance with the prevention of sexual harassment laws, internal policy reforms and Vijay Ravi advises clients regularly on misconduct allegations, internal allegations, and wrongful restraint.
The clients of Kochhar and company include Standards and Poor Global, One Plus, DS Smith, Ely Lilly, Parexel, etc.
Top advice by Kochhar and company are:
- Preferred employment counsel to S & P global.
- Provides assistance with the various employment contracts including daycare service agreements, settlement agreements, and employment services.
- Handling of consultation and sensitive employment terminations, separation as a result of the police investigation.
- Retained by OnePlus China to conduct comprehensive pan India due diligence to ensure employment law compliance.
Publication by Kochhar and Company:
- Special allowance under the Employment Provident Fund Act, 1952 needs to be special.
- The doctrine of a single economic entity and corporate separateness.
- The fear of the unknown.
- Requirement of continuous services under Industrial Dispute Act, 1947.
- The legal issue of termination of employment of probationary employees.
- Applicability of anti-sexual harassment policies.
- Harassment of women at the workplace.
4. Nishith Desai and Associates
Nishith Desai and Associates specialize in employment and labour practice. In India, employment law is based on the law made by the federal state, administrative as well as judicial decisions. The labour and employment law at the firm is headed by Vikram Shroff for large scale downsizing clients, regulatory compliances and employee stock option plan structuring.
The clients of Nishith Desai and associates are Aditya Birla groups, Advent International, Agami System, and ITP publishing, etc.
Top deals by Nishith Desai and associates
- It made labour law compliances easier in Bangalore.
- The injunction of the High Court against its sector employees.
- Increment of wage ceiling.
Publications by Nishith Desai and Associates:
- Construction workers benefit from social security.
- The state government has the best safety for women in the technology sector.
- India’s law on child labour law needs to be addressed properly.
- Labour law compliance to be made easily in Bangalore.
- Pension and retirement benefit 2013 publication.
- Business transfer and employee rights.
- India’s new law on the prohibition of sexual harassment at the workplace.
- Social security agreements in international taxation.
Trilegal is India’s most leading law firm. In their practice of labour and employment law, Atul Gupta brings huge expertise to a large scale retrenchment. The team handles tribunal disputes and internal investigation, concerning confidentiality breaches, breach of restrictive covenants.
Swarnima is a leading voice in me too campaign and provides training to employers across the country. Negotiation with the non-unionized workers in the manufacturing sector is also practiced by Trilegal.
The clients of Trilegal include Google, Vice Media, Intercontinental exchange, PayPal, Spotify etc.
Top advice by Trilegal:
- Provided assistance to Bytedance in establishing its operation in India from HR and employment point of view.
- Advised Bank of Baroda for employment and human resource policy with the triplicate merger with Dena Bank and Vijaya bank.
- Advised Accenture for notification issued by the Karnataka government on minimum wage notifications.
- Provided assistance to Pfizer in its proposal to frame organisational HR policies.
Publications by Trilegal
- Publication on the government to bring into force the payment of gratuity.
- Publication on the effective benefit of maternity benefit.
- Recent changes in employment laws.
- Maternity benefits closer to reality and in force publications.
6. ALMT Legal
ALMT Legal’s employment team helps in advising clients with all practical and legal issues occurring due to the engagement of employees, directors and independent directors contract. ALMT legal also solves the problem arising out of employee and employer relationship. The lawyers of the ALMT legal offers services to international employers and senior executive services across different sectors of industry.
Due to a change in labour and employment practice with the foreign employer and employee issues, more consideration is required with the contractual workforce with employer and employee relationship.
Nowadays it is important for the employer to give employee stock option plans and other benefits and incentives to employees, the ALMT legal provides the solution to organizations with such issues. The firm advises the client to adopt internationally accepted policies and procedures for all these systems. The employment law and practice include employment and service contracts, employment litigation, non-competition, tax laws, etc.
Aliff Fazelbhoy leads the labour and employment law, Ahetesham Ahmed A. Thaver is recognized for providing legal advice to clients India as well as across the world. Recent advice by ALMT legal includes working hours for working employees in the organization, prevention of sexual harassment, conciliation proceedings, etc.
Top advice by ALMT legal:
- Advised the global tax structure and employee stock option plan.
- Advised on various aspects of Indian employment law generally, termination of employment, termination and service contract, drafting terms and tax structuring laws.
- Advised a large number of global banks with their human resource policy.
- Advised a US financial product to set up a call center services across 6 locations of India and issue regarding the employment of women in the workplace.
- Advised software multinational corporations with respect to their termination, appointment and disciplinary proceedings.
7. AZB and Partners
AZB and Partners try to work with unique solutions to the client applicable according to laws. The AZB and partners are involved in drafting and reviewing contracts including non compete and non-solicitation clauses. The firm also provides training to managers and other employees for recent regulations. The firm also reviews and provides a handbook for employees with important regulations. One of the common things of business is the termination of employees just either for any reason or either the scheme of business.
The firm also offers services to the employees in case of termination which has been given to the employees who are offered protection under central laws. It also advises on employment issues in case of merger or acquisition by way of share sale or business transfer, specialized labour council for voluntary and retirement scheme provides assistance in an investigation relating to sexual harassment at the workplace, handling allegations for senior employees.
AZB and partners handle the issue of multinational companies’ clients arising because of culture, language, etc. Nohid Nooreyezdan and Sunila Awasthi regularly advise clients regarding the internal investigation as well as an internal investigation, sexual misconduct, etc.. The firm also advises protection data privacy that is related to cybercrime happening due to employees misconduct. The clients of AZB and partners include Amazon Seller Services, Thomson Reuters, etc.
Top advice by AZB and Partners:
- Advised large e-commerce companies on various employment issues including compensation restructuring, maternity benefits and proceeding for defence, etc.
- Advised multinational banks in regulation of the banking industry, unit closure, and unique banking industry policy.
- Provided assistance to European Technology with company manufacturing operation in India with the investigation into the unethical practice and investigation and proper procedure for investigation as well as termination.
- Provides assistance regarding the child sexual abuse and women’s sexual harassment policy, the provision benefits, maternity benefits etc.
- Provides mass media companies in relation to compliance laws including remuneration, exit strategy, and termination, etc.
Publications by AZB and Partners:
- Publication on Employees Compensation Act, 1923.
- Publication on Code on Security Rule 2019.
- Drafting code on wage rules.
- Drafting code on social security.
- Publication on diversity and equality law.
8. Jyoti Sagar and Associates
Jyoti Sagar and Associates have a team of experienced employment law specialists who work with clients from a wide range of sectors to tackle the problem of employment issues across India.
Lawyers of the Jyoti Sagar and Associates have wide experience of handling the case in the practically sensible employment-related problem. The lawyers have an extensive and practically related sensitive problem.
JSA also offers employer training that they are meeting with compliance obligations, policy matters and employer and employee relationship, policy matters, employee disputes, etc.
They advise on conducting background and checks that the client work in compliance with workplace laws, the issue with directors from executive and non-executive, assuring employment, and labour aspect deal to minimize associated risks and ensure legal compliance, advising compliance and investigation, programme and policy, obtaining license and registration under contract law labour statue, advising on procedure for disciplinary inquiry, hiring, remuneration, taxes, and termination of employees, conducting employee audits to evaluate legal compliances, designing documentation, reviewing and operating all types of benefits and plans, advising on international employment issues with subject to remuneration, social security benefits, taxation issue also the Indian law applicable.
Jyoti Sagar and Associates have a strong regulatory aspect related to employment and labour practices, regularly designing and making compliance-related to the problem related to handling the investigation of employee misconduct.
The clients of Jyoti Sagar and Associates include Sistema Shyam and Technologies, Mercer India consulting.
Top advice by Jyoti Sagar and Associates
- Advised Mercer India consulting on its acquisition of Induslynk training services.
- Advised Semiconductor and Software solutions for the transfer of employees due to acquisition.
- Advised research and advisory company for an internal investigation of employees misconduct.
- Assisted an online marketplace and hospitality provider services with formulating and advising in anti-discriminatory laws.
- Provided assistance with sexual misconduct by a senior director in a weighing equipment company.
Publication by Jyoti Sagar and Associates:
- The impact of #MeToo in corporate companies.
- The legal implication of #MeToo.
- Dealing with employment laws in the modern workplace.
9. Majumdar and Partners
Majumdar and Partners employment law practice include advising and drafting employee agreements, designing of Human resource policies, giving advice on retrenchment and termination of employees, contract labour laws and establishment of shops under Shops and Establishment Act, 1953 structuring stock option and employee benefit agreements and counselling of Indian companies under employment law.
The head of labour and employment law is N Raja Sujith and Neerav Merchant and their practice include reviewing and implementing internal maternity benefits, people and disability act, drafting of non compete and non-solicitation agreements advising on minimum pay requirements.
The clients of Majumdar and partners include International financial institutions, manufacturer and technologies companies. The key clients of Majumdar and partners include MBB labs, CRU group, 1 FB support services, Gallagher service centre, Gallup, etc.
Top advice given by Majumdar and Partners
- Advised MBB labs, the subsidiary of May Bank, on the review and finalisation of the employee handbook, offer letter and employee agreements and also advised in issue relating to the transfer and termination of employees.
- Advising 1 FB support services on termination of employees resulting from an information leak.
- Advised Tyco fire and security India for the transfer of employees on the corporate merger.
- Advised Gallup India on employment issues as well as a retrenchment of the transfer.
- Advised Gallager service centre on mandatory compliance centre for disabled employees under Indian employment laws.
- Advised united retirement plan consultant in compliance with Indian employees laws to be incorporated in India.
- Advised Solmax international corporation pacific for termination of employees of senior-level employees.
- Advised Chep South Africa employees on its transfer to the Chep India pacific employees.
- Advised Rofu ltd in connection with Indian employees and their impact on foreign exchange and Income Tax Laws.
- Advised H and R block on its Income and Tax laws issue in relation to the grant of Employee Stock option Plan.
Publication of Majumdar and Partners
- Publication on inequality in India, Part 1 and Part 2.
- On account of India’s employment and labour and market problems.
- Publication on dissecting India’s organised sector.
- Publication on the growth of employment and earnings in the tertiary sector.
- Publication on the labour market, trade patterns, and workers living standard.
- Reforms and employment elasticity in the organised sector.
10. Shardul Amarchand and Mangaldas
The labour and employment team of Shardul Amarchand and Mangaldas works closely with the firm’s tax professionals to assist multinational clients with employment structure, merger and acquisition transaction and employee benefits.
Pooja Ramchandani, assists the regulatory compliances pertaining to minimum wage, age of retirement and working age, internal investigation, retrenchment, and employee transfer. The practice also includes wrongful termination and wrongful allegations, the transition of employees, integration of benefits and compensation, employee stock option plans and other incentive benefit schemes, contract labour analysis, breach of secrecy, non compete and non-solicitation obligations, HR policies, and key employment contracts.
Top advice by Shardul Amarchand and Mangaldas
The advice is given by Pooja Ramchandani in Shardul Amarchand and Mangaldas in employment law are:
- Advised KL gates on a general overview of applicable labour laws in India, the employment contract with senior personnel and consultants and requirements of human resources manual.
- Advised DSP Inc on retrenchment of employees after closing in the Indian subsidiary.
- Advised space software technology private limited to check the issue of employment from employment.
- She advised Ge group in the transfer of employees, retrenchment of employees and social security and other benefits.
- Advised Park Ohio Industries on termination of service of director.
- Gave advice to a united technology corporation for the issue of transfer of employees.
- Gave advice to Clayton UTZ in relation to employee contract.
- Advised American Corporation Bank on the transfer of employees.
- Advised Intel in relation to the issue of principles of natural justice.
Publication By Pooja Ramchandi for the labour and employment law
- Publication on regulating India’s gig economy.
- Publication on the rule of provident fund as directed by employee provident fund organisation.
- About the administration of employee provident fund organisation on an issue related to employee provident fund.
- Publication on to compete or non compete clause under employee agreements.
- Publication on rights of person and disabilities Act, 1995 and the role of private employees.
- Obligation regarding outbound employees for social security benefits.
11. Cyril Amarchand and Mangaldas
The dedicated team practice of Cyril Amarchand and Mangaldas helps multinational companies as well as local clients for their workforce. The employment practice group gives advice to employer organisations in India as well as foreign countries.
The employment law advice given by clients includes employee benefits, non-competent arrangement, data protection, and sexual harassment, etc. The employment law practice includes employment aspects related to business and commercial transactions such as merger and acquisition, restructuring, joint venture, etc.
Rashmi Pradeep, Ankita Ray, and Kaushalya Madhavan, are the key people in the labour and employment team of Cyril Amarchand and Mangaldas. Rashmi Pradeep is recognized as a chamber practitioner in labour and employment practice. The key clients of Cyril Amarchand and Mangaldas include Air India, the Boston consulting group, People Interactive, Sky Power group, Thomson Reuters India etc.
Top advice by Cyril Amarchand and Mangaldas
- Advised ExxonMobil services and technology in relation to compliance with the latest maternity benefit amendment act.
- Advised Air India as per the instruction of Air India to conduct a review of the regulatory framework governing more than 6000 employees for strategic disinvestment.
- Represented People Interactive in a matter concerning the misappropriation of employees of confidentiality of information by employees.
- Advised Bank of America Merrill Lynch for LGBT community program for its LGBT Employees.
- Advised Boston Consulting Group on employment matters such as maternity benefit, compliance with sexual harassment laws and terminations.
Publication of Cyril Amarchand and Mangaldas in labour and employment practice
- The hiring structure of employees in India and their applicability to the law.
- Publication on rights of a person with disabilities acts in 2016.
- Publication on non disclosure agreement in employment contract.
- Publication on the scope of sexual harassment by Indian Courts.
- Model bill of shops and establishment 2016.
- Publication on the legal regime for employees stock option plan.
- Analysis of amendments to the bonus act.
12. HSA Advocates
HSA advises several of its clients, including multinational clients on labour and employment law-related matters in India. The service and advice include advice and assistance in settlements, negotiating an employment contract, advising labour issues in merger and acquisition, structuring etc. HSA also advises clients on employment, labour and industrial issues.
The advice includes terms of appointment and condition of services, transfer, layoff, retrenchment, discharge or disposal of employees, minimum wages, gender equality and other developing regulations.
The key people in labour and employment include Bharat Sharma, Gaurav Sahay, Jivesh Chandrayan and Soumya De Mallik. The key clients of HSA advocates include Terms A/S, HH global, procurement and creative production solutions, SREI infrastructure finance, Acme solar Holding India, etc.
Top advice by HSA Advocates
- Provides assistance to Avantor Performance materials India with reviewing employment contract, ESOP policy, senior employees remuneration terms, and various human resource policy.
- Advised Acme solar Holding for its modification in the Employee stock option plan.
- Advised Walson services in compliance with the Minimum wages act.
- Helps in the establishment of HR policies for aerospace company Terma.
- Advised for the issue regarding the transfer from Info Biz India to the new entity as part of an asset transfer.
Top publication by HSA Advocates
- Publication on code on wages bill 2019.
- HSA advocates provide legal updates in labour and employment law.
13. Phoenix legal
Labour and employment are one of the key practice areas of Phoenix Legal. Apart from advising on labour and employment issues, firm advice on merger and acquisition, business transfer, reorganization transaction.
It advises clients in the preparation of legal issues, structuring of compensation wages, drafting of employment contracts, non compete and confidentiality agreements, termination notices to negotiating collective bargaining contracts, advising on termination, retrenchment, layoffs, and strikes and seeking various and registration under various labour employment-related laws and regulation.
The firm provides assistance to manufacturing companies employing a large number of factory workers covered by various labour/ employment-related statues as well as companies in the service sector including software and BPO companies. The labour and employment practice at Phoenix legal offers advising services related to the policy audits, restructuring, internal investigation, regulatory compliance and drafting and reviewing of employment Contract.
The firm’s corporate lawyer includes Manjula Chawla and Sawant Singh, Saket Shukla, Abhishek Saxena, etc. They advise on retrenchment issues and other employment issues arising out of merger and acquisition.
Top Advice by Phoenix Legal in Labour and employment law firm of India
- They advised Paypal India on conditions of employment for night employment shifts for women working in an office.
- They advised Deutsche Bank on the employment and labour issues resulting from the client selling to the global sales apex group for 170 billion dollars.
- They advised the Volaris group on the issue of transfer of employees when acquired by Nokia.
- Assisted Penumbra with the structuring of employees and consultancy agreements.
- Retained by Groupon to provide a range of employment advice such as overtime policy, immigration issues, POSH compliance, etc.
Top publication by Phoenix Legal
A code wage in the right direction.
14. Samvad and Partners
Samvad and Partners are concerned with the statutory compliance advice, structuring agreements including employment, termination, exit settlements agreements and appearing before courts and tribunals. The Samvad and Partners specialize in case of employee misconduct including harassment and differential treatment. The practice of employment and labour law firms is co-headed by Poornima Hatti with instruction involving stock option plan disputes, legislative developments, internal investigation and prevention of sexual harassment policy. Commercial partner Ashwini Vittalachar gives transactional advice. The key clients of Samvad and Partners are AnI technologies, GRNRM networks, JP Morgan, Dell global consumer products, etc.
Top advice by Samvad and Partners
- Advised terra blue corporation with the dispute between senior management and founder.
- The issue regarding non competes for clause and other types of a clause in the employment contract.
Top publication by Samvad and Partners
- Publication on Anti sexual harassment policy.
- Sexual harassment policy and lunch of online complaint portal.
- Publication on Payment of Wages Act, 1936.
- Cost and fee allocation in civil procedure.
- Publication on Is sexual harassment at workplace preventing the growth of women.
- Publication on the recent amendment in employment provident scheme.
15. Singhania and Partners LLP
Singhania and Partner have a strong employment advisory which advises on workforce retrenchment and restructuring, C-suite level termination, internal investigation, HR policy review, corporate transactional suite, designing and implementing sexual harassment policy. The labour and employment team also advises on the issues facing the overseas and Indian companies regarding employment contracts. The employment lawyer team of Singhania and Partners represent the dispute between management and employment issues. They also advised on an issue related to sexual harassment policy laws, constitution, and management of internal complaint committee in an internal investigation.
The clients of Singhania and partners include Standard and Poor Global, Pixel India, Semtech Advance India etc.
Top advice by Singhania and Partners
- Advised Standard and Poor Global with a full suite of employment mandates such as retrenchment, Human Resource policy, training for sexual harassment policy.
- Assisted the American Bureau of shipping with the preparation of their human resource policy, prevention of sexual harassment policy and employee handbook.
- Advised Value Momentum Software Services on termination, setting up and many more issues etc.
- Conducted training sessions of Thyme Software Services in compliance with the sexual harassment policy.
Top publication by Singhania and Partners LLP
- Contributions made by employees for social security schemes are not taxable.
- The supreme court forges to decide employee and employer relationship in Balwant rai vs Air India ltd case.
- Publication on acquisition transaction and labour laws in India.
16. LexCounsel, Law Offices
LexCounsel believes that India has the largest workforce available at salaries, the availability of talent in India gives encouragement to foreign investors to invest in India and gives employment to Indian educated at a lower cost.
There has been a debate for harmonizing and rationalizing to improve foreign investment and business climate. For the benefit of cost, the advantage one has to be careful with the compliance laws in India. The lex counsel advises on employment retainer and consultancy contracts, settlement of employment dues, collective bargaining and trade unions, etc. Dimpy Mohanty is the practice head for the labour and employment law team.
Top advice by Lex Counsel
- Provides full scope labour policy to CPA global India.
- Advised publisher Flaggates on large scale redundancy services.
- Advised Flesimmin hard with senior separation agreements.
- Advised Macmillan for various state laws specific.
17. Link legal
Link legal advice includes a full range of employment services across all sectors including aviation, manufacturing, infrastructure, real estate, oil, gas, etc. With depth knowledge about employment law, Link Legal gives advice to multinational corporations to different types of business across employment litigation, industrial settlement and industrial problem etc. Atul Sharma and Milanka Chaudhury are the key people here.
18. Singh and Associates
Manoj Kumar associates advised the number of clients with their matter for foreign employees entering into the Indian Workforce. The team also advises clients with the domestic Human Resource policy and employment contract. The key clients of Singh and associates include DWF, Microsoft, Clinic pace worldwide, etc.
Top advice by Singh and Associates
- Advised Russula automation and engineering for their Human Resource Policy.
- Advised ZTE telecom sector for the Indian employee’s workforce.
We would like to thank Abhishek Dubey for the research,
We currently have enrolments open for admission in our certificate course in Labour, Employment and Industrial Laws for HR Managers.
This is a 6-months executive certificate course with 1 online live class per week, 2 practical /drafting exercises per week, printed study materials at your disposal, doubt clearance within 24 hours and a lot of other benefits that you can find on the course page with details.
We strongly recommend you to download the free material from the course page to get a sense of what we teach.
If you want to know more, get in touch with us and schedule a call to discuss how we can help you. HR Managers and professionals as well as law students and practicing lawyers are welcome to join our upcoming batch.
Still, have a question? Comment below and we will get back to you.
You can also check out the other courses open for enrolments at the moment:
EXECUTIVE CERTIFICATE COURSES