We at iPleaders, a Delhi-based legal education startup is looking for a suitable candidate for the role of Content and Communications Manager. We are working on some exciting projects around legal education and access to legal education. Some of our exciting projects includes:
- superlawyer.in – An online portal which captures interviews from lawyers in India. We are in the process of creating a multi-city organization around SuperLawyer, and we invite you to play a pivotal role around this.
- LawSikho.com – An upcoming marketplace for online legal courses.
- barhacker.in – India’s oldest Bar Exam preparation toolkit with 99% success rate.
- startup.nujs.edu – An online business law diploma course run in collaboration with NUJS, Kolkata.
- Master in Business Laws – An online 2-years master program run in collaboration with NUJS, Kolkata.
Qualification and Experience – A law graduate with work experience of atleast 1-year. Candidates having prior experience of working in a corporate law firm, LPO, or as a law teacher will be preferred.
What will you be doing if you are selected?
As a Content and Communications Manager, your primary responsibility would be to develop and manage content for the courses run by iPleaders. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work with senior lawyers and law firm partners in the course of creating content and conduct webinars/interviews with them. Working in a fast-paced startup like iPleaders, will require one to juggle multiple roles throughout the day, including, course administration, developing content marketing strategies and involved in career counseling for students.
Remuneration: INR 3-3.6 LPA (candidates having higher qualification or experience may be remunerated suitably)
Opportunities and perks
- Learn how a startup works – taking independent decisions and working with a small team
- Being part of a fast growing legal startup with an open door policy
- Work directly under partners and senior management of the firm
- Receive one-to-one feedback and counseling
- Meet and interact with top lawyers, law firm partners and general counsels
- And the best perks are always unwritten
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected].