We are a startup in the online education domain, working on projects of our own as well as in collaboration with top universities and government bodies for the last 4 years. At iPleaders, we work on transforming what training one can give to budding lawyers, law students, entrepreneurs, government officials and others who want to understand the law and use it to their advantage. We are working on access to justice for the last few years, and have made some real headway. Things that were impossible 4 years back, are very much reality now. That’s how we work – away from the spotlights, cracking on the real problems and taking on things others think are impossible to change. You can read about us more on our website: http://ipleaders.in. Our blogs have the widest reach in India amongst all legal issue-based blogs, enabling access to more than 1 lakh individuals to legal developments that impact their lives. Our courses like these http://startup.nujs.edu and http://sexualharassment.nujs.edu have been widely acclaimed in media and elsewhere. We are service providers to some of the top brand names like Samsung, Feedback Infrastructure, Agrocorp, JCB and other listed companies for compliance training. We are also in the process of creating breakthrough technologies in the domain of access of justice that will change the face of legal industry in India in the coming years. We need highly capable and ambitious people to make this happen. Now here is a position very essential right now to achieve the success of our dreams.
Designation – Public Relations and Content Marketing Manager
Experience – At least 1-3 years’ experience in public relations, journalism, corporate communications or in building online presence.
(Note: This is not a social media marketing position).
- Effective writing skills. You should be able to write emails, press releases and other communication in simple and effective English.
- Research – You should be able to identify popular websites and content marketing ideas and topics that will be of interest for readers of different websites, in connection with our education products
- Excellent communication skills and coordination with other team members.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Online research and networking skills – You will be required to identify online media and popular websites for different categories of readers. You will need to connect with and build relationships with people who author content there. You should also be able to get in touch with them through social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and share content prepared by us with them.
- Push out content related to our courses and products with our own media and friendly blogs pertaining to different kinds of developments in connection with our initiatives (press conference, course launches, webinars, workshops, seminars, etc.)
- Great work life balance with fixed timings.
- High growth startup with open, fun friendly environment
- Opportunity to continuously make a difference in live of others
- Opportunity to conduct research
- Opportunity to build great network with legal experts
- Opportunity to continuously train and develop yourself in research, networking, counseling and making a difference
Salary range: 3.6 – 4 Lakh per annum depending on qualification and experience. We will provide high quality training and comfortable, homely and no-frills work environment. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing startup, be part of the legal education and technology revolution in India, and make a difference, then this is the right opportunity.
If you are interested, email with your CV to [email protected] with the subject line Public Relation and Content Marketing Manager.