iPleaders is looking for a skilled PHP developer for Kolkata office
iPleaders is a globally recognised legal education company with offices in Delhi and Kolkata, catering to students, entrepreneurs and professionals from 23 countries towards achieving professional growth. Our online legal education platform caters to thousands of students across the globe while our websites and blogs are visited by over 5 lakh visitors every month. We have been in operation since 2012 and have been the market leader in the domain of online legal courses and legal training workshops.
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
The job will give you the best opportunity to learn and experiment with the latest frameworks and languages (Golang with ReactJS for an idea). It would also give you space to grow with your own tastes when it comes to usage and choice of right technology.
You would also get experience and training in building products which is highly valued in the marketplace, and get the satisfaction of creating amazing software that is used by thousands of paid customers.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Engage in constant learning and development
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Codeigniter, Laravel, etc.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Stack: LAMP, MEAN (preferable)
- Database: MongoDB and MySQL
- Frameworks: Core PHP, Laravel and Symfony
- Tools: Guzzlehttp, Composer, Git, Docker (preferable)
- Projects: Payment gateways, Web Scraping, Content Management Systems, SOAP and REST APIs
Salary/ Perks/ Misc
- Basic: INR 3 to 4.8 LPA (based on experience and previous salary slips) + incentives for achieving targets.
- Annual discretionary bonus of upto INR 60,000
- Sunday off, Saturday half day
- Office in Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata
- Promising opportunity to grow and rise through ranks inside the company
- Apply with your resume and a paragraph about yourself of not less than 100 words.
- Mention the development environments and stacks you are comfortable with.
- Describe your current work profile, your current salary, and your expected salary.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Senior PHP Developer”.
Shortlisted candidates would be invited for an in-person interview with the Technology Manager.