Institute of CSR & Management-Delhi (ICSRM) is looking for Programme Associate cum Secretary for the Director’s Office.
job at a glance
- Post: Programme Associate cum Secretary for the Director’s Office.
- Graduate: Added qualification will get advantage.
- Conversant to taking dictation in long-hand
- Good in English
- Working knowledge of Hindi
- MS Office, familiar with Preparation of PPT, Graphs in Excel, Report Preparation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND CONDITIONS
- Will be responsible to all programme related to academic project documentation, provide support to Director, related to Institute and its allied affairs.
- Also responsible for the Office administration and its supervision.
- Communication on behalf of institution as entrusted by the Director.
- Professionally engage in documentation and programmatic activities.
- Office timing is 9:30 am to 5:30 pm (Monday-Saturday).
- Tax and other deductions are applicable as per the Govt. norms.
- Confidentiality need to be maintained as under non-disclosable agreement applies to hard and soft documents in all nature.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience.
- Would be entitled to get Rs. 22,000/- to Rs.25,000/- (depending upon the experience) consolidated per month.
Age should not be more than 35 years.
About Institute of CSR & Management-Delhi (ICSRM)
‘Institute of CSR & Management – Delhi, (ICSRM)’ initiated a process to strengthen the formal and informal synergies of Business and Community through Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). In the present context, CSR being emerged as one of the major business instruments; it ignited several dimensions of opportunities and innovations for our next generations. This is the first Institute of its kind would be dedicated towards institutionalizing higher learning and policy areas of CSR in India.
We are a reputed and respected group, setting up a Higher Learning Institution under UGC and AICTE. The Institute is based in Delhi. Institute has already formed its Governing Council and Advisory Council.
To be the Leader in CSR Higher Learning in India and South Asia.
Mission & Purpose
To create CSR professionals as a missionary project.
To undertake research and projects in the fields of Business & Community Development.
To act as a Think Tank on CSR and its related areas.
How to apply?
Send us your CV at [email protected]
Interested applicants can contact at:
Camp Office: Thapar House, N-161, UG-1,
Yusuf Sarai, New Delhi-110049