Amity National Moot Court Competition has successfully taken place for a decade and this time Amity is hosting XII Amity National Moot Court Competition, 2019. We would like to cordially invite all the law Colleges/Universities in the territorial boundaries of India. The Moot Problem is themed on the Constitutional Law.
Amity Law School, Amity University, Lucknow Campus – Mango Orchard Campus.
Student pursuing 3 years or 5 years of LL.B.
Degree in the academic year 2018-19 from any recognised Law School/College/University in the territorial boundaries of India are eligible to participate. However, only one team is allowed to participate in the Competition from one law college/institution.
March 14 to 16, 2019
- Winners/ Best Team: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 15,000.
- Runner-up: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 9,000.
- Best Speaker: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 3000.
- Best Researcher: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 3000.
- Best Memorial: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 3000.
Download all Documents From:
The Institutions/teams should register themselves by sending an email to [email protected]
- Last date for provisional registration: 8th February 2019
- Submission of Registration Form, Demand Draft and Travelling Plans, (Soft Copy): 8th February 2019
- Submission of Registration Form, Demand Draft and Travelling Plans(Hard Copy): 15th February 2019
- Last date to apply for clarifications to the Moot Problem: 28th February 2019
- Clarifications, if any, to be published on the Official Website: 01st March 2019
- Last Date for Submitting the Softcopy of the Memorial: 4th March 2019
- Last Date for Submitting the Hardcopy of the Memorial: 8th March 2019
Institutions/teams must send (via Courier/ Speed Post/ Registered Post) the filled in Registration Form, Travel Forms and 10 hard copies (5 copies for Petitioner and 5 copies for Respondent) along with Demand Draft of Rs 4500/- (per team) in favour of Amity University Uttar Pradesh, payable at Lucknow latest by February 15, 2019.
Bank Name: Axis Bank Limited
Account No: 053010100284066
Branch Account: Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus
Branch Address: 31/93, MG Marg, Opposite Raj Bhawan, Lucknow-226001
IFSC Code: UTIB0000053
Swift Code: AXISINBB053
MICR Code: 226211002
Address of the Venue
The Hard Copies of filled in Registration Form, Travel Plan, Demand Draft (DD)/E- Banking receipt and both Memorials (Petitioner & Respondent) has to be sent at the following address:
Mr Ashutosh Kumar Shukla, Assistant Professor, Amity Law School, Amity University, Mango Orchard Campus, Near Malhaur Railway Station, Gomti Nagar Extension, Lucknow–226028 (Uttar Pradesh)
All clarifications and communication can be made to the following e-mail address: “[email protected]”. Furthermore, the contact details of the Student Conveners are provided below. Any of them can be contacted between 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM regarding any queries regarding the event.
Official Mail: [email protected]
- Akriti Singh
(Convenor): +91 9648099996
Inam Uddin Ahmed
(Convenor): +91 8052120605
Visit our website for updates and relevant documents.
For further enquiry e-mail us at [email protected]
Official Website: https://contactamitynation.wixsite.com/xiiamitynational